Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Remembering Stanley Kubrick

At the age of eight my dad show's me a film that change my view of life forever.
I'm talking about "2011: Space Odyssey". A powerful movie that talks about life, death, evolution, technology and the origin of all.

Stanley Kubrick is the director and I still finds so shocking that he did just a few movies. He take the time to make one, but the films were delivered with such quality and detail.

Today I discovered a very beautiful homage to this director it was made by Marti Wouttiseth and I have to say he delivered a great piece. He seems to have a great eye for design and illustration and most of all, very perfectionist, still the Stanley Kubrick video is a work in progress.




Stanley Kubrick - a filmography - from mwoutisseth on Vimeo.

No comments: